Monday, July 11, 2011

Ramen noodles

Aiden asked me if I would make him some soup and I told him I would but he had to eat it at the table and not in the family room. A little while later I hear my mom yelling "um Mindi, come here " I get into the family room and Aiden's bowl was sitting on the floor but the soup sure wasn't in the bowl anymore. Rilee was eating Aidens bowl of soup and she had it all over her and all over the floor, but she sure loved it!







Jason and I had a blast cleaning up Aiden and Rilee's mess while we sat there blaming both of our kids for making the mess and of course neither of them helping us clean it up and my mom just sat there laughing at us saying isn't it nice to have kids




3 comments:

Kesha and Kenny said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I sure missed that one!! I'm sure when Aiden saw what happend his sentenced started with "WELL.....".

Gull Family said...

no Kesha he ran to his bedroom

Tiffini said...

Ha Ha serves you 2 right.